Tuesday, March 9, 2010

a horrible mistake

So today while standing in the LNT line anticipating my delicious grilled chicken wrap, the girl in front of me ordered FAT FREE ranch on her wrap. This was an option I was unaware that they offered. Well me, being the health conscious person that I am...decided to follow suit. I got to work and sat down at my desk bursting with excitement as I prepared to eat my weekly Tuesday wrap (yes, that is how sadly monotonous my life is. I actually have the same exact lunch every Tuesday, and worse yet, I look forward to it...) Anyways, I sat down and took the first bite. Wait! This is not the delectable wrap I usually enjoy each week. It was coated in some gross wannabe ranch dressing. Trying with all its might to be like the real ranch, but falling very short. I was so disappointed, nothing about this wrap was what I'd expected and hoped for. How could I have made such a horrible mistake. Lesson learned...from now on bring on the full fat ranch. Is the extra artery clogging goodness worth my happiness. Yes. Now I'll just have to wait and dream...until next Tuesday. Something to look forward to.

4 comments:

  1. Dude!!! I am far from married and I have a blog. And guess what? My blog is way better than any married person's blog. Mine is funny and motivating, and not littered with the same pictures of their kids at the park and their huge pregnant stomachs. Not to be mean, but I just haven't gotten to that stage in my life where I can identify and really care about that sort of stuff. Someday my blog will be that way, but for now enjoy! I hope you keep your blog up. You're so great. (and so are married people! We will get their some day) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness.....i'll be done with my internship in 2 weeks and i am coming to have lunch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha agreed. i've finally come to realize that i don't have to be married to have a blog. i've seen the light...and p.s. i love love love your blog.

    ummm jennifer lane, yes. please come eat with me. i eat at LNT on almost a daily basis it is delicious. you must enjoy the amazingness with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Light Hidden Valley ranch tastes the exact same as the normal stuff! WE LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete