One of the reasons I'm so excited...besides seeing my awesome family of course...I get to go to the dentist! I've always loved going to the dentist. Weird?
Most people hate the dentist, but I love it. Maybe it's because I've never had a cavity (okay, that's a lie)...BUT I never did have a cavity until I was 18. Then, all of the sudden my teeth decided to turn on me. My dentist claims I'm just prone to cavities. I'm convinced he just tells me that to make to get on my good side because he wants me to marry his son (whom I've never met and I'm pretty sure is also younger than me...)
Really though, isn't it just the greatest feeling in the world to walk out of that office and have your teeth feel so clean that you never want to eat again...or at least for another hour. Your smile seems brighter and whiter and the world is that much better a place.

Needless to say I'm excited for this trip home.
(on a more depressing note: apparently I have receding gums and was told that if I don't stop brushing so "vigorously" I'll have to get my gums grafted. no thanks.)
OH NO!!! I had a gum graft in 7th grade. Don't do it! It's such an old person disease anyways.
ReplyDeleteI thought your favorite part would be seeing your godson! Not the dentist silly girl!!!!
ReplyDelete