Sunday, August 1, 2010

i like it, i love it

i'm in love. yes, in love with this man...

















he may or may not have touched my hand many times on this magical night and when he looked me in the eye and sang "just to see you smile" i knew he felt it too.  so yes, this is the man for me (minus the whole faith hill thing, minor details)

don't we make a cute couple?
(ps notice how he saw that we were taking a picture and actually looked at and sang-slash-smiled for the camera?)

















Lady A (only one of my most favoritest groups ever) opened for him and they were just as amazing as expected. love them.













i went to the concert with my roommate jen and her/our friend lacy and a few other friends. a big thanks to lacy for making all of our dreams come true that night and getting us such fabulous tickets.

this night just reminded me why i love country music so much...
don't be a hater.
 


and can i just say that though you didn't think it possible, tim mcgraw IS in fact even more attractive in person, yes, yes he is. not to mention that he sounds just as good live as in any and all of his recordings...sigh.

5 comments:

  1. You. Are. Awesome. I'm highly curious as to the cost of tickets with such a good locale!? Do tell, do tell. And you know, you could do worse as far as who you have fallen in love with. I'd have to go with Kenny Chesney but you know, like I said - you could have done worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K that is so awesome! I bet that was an amazing concert! Haha I love the picture where he is looking at the camera, that is prime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was SO amazing. Probably my favorite concert that I've ever been too. And yes, so cool...he way we were taking a picture and smiled/while singing for the camera. So so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You DO make a cute couple! These are great pictures and it looks like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best night of my life!!!!! I started laughing so hard when it came to the picture of me in the car....trying to distract my thoughts of how badly i had to pee. that whole night was funny. Loved it!! love you.

    ReplyDelete