Sunday, November 21, 2010

a & b

a. this is what i spend my time doing...

why yes, i did make this chart all by myself. i now know more than i ever wanted to know about diabetes.
b. this is what i can't wait to be doing...
eating this...
with these people...
in this weather...
and making these... 
[OR]

these... 
i just can't decide...any thoughts?

all in all...i just 
 
fall


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post.

    LOVE your family (tell them all hello for me!)

    LOVE your chart - you have the best handwriting!

    LOVE that I get to see you in a month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE my family too! (I will most definitely tell them hi for you)

    don't LOVE my handwriting...but thanks!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE that I get to see YOU in a month

    also, don't LOVE that you won't be in boise for thanksgiving...but i suppose i can understand why...i suppose.

    ReplyDelete