I didn't know you are watching this!!!!! I am soooo addicted - I haven't watched this series since Ali and Roberto but was bored and started it and holy cow, I crack up all the darn time. I read realitysteve.com so I know who he ends up with which only makes it more fun as I watch because it makes the others look so ridiculous. Oh my heart soars that we both share this guilty pleasure!
oh my gosh i'm so glad YOU watch this. totally waste of time...and i LOVE it. i don't want to know who wins! i think it's crazy courtney though. i hope so. they totally deserve each other. my heart is soaring as well. also, come visit me. okay?
I didn't know you are watching this!!!!! I am soooo addicted - I haven't watched this series since Ali and Roberto but was bored and started it and holy cow, I crack up all the darn time. I read realitysteve.com so I know who he ends up with which only makes it more fun as I watch because it makes the others look so ridiculous. Oh my heart soars that we both share this guilty pleasure!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh i'm so glad YOU watch this. totally waste of time...and i LOVE it. i don't want to know who wins! i think it's crazy courtney though. i hope so. they totally deserve each other. my heart is soaring as well. also, come visit me. okay?
ReplyDelete