Thursday, March 22, 2012

best of the best.

i've always considered myself to be extremely lucky in the friend department. i have, and always have had, amazing friends. one such friend being my "bff"[since we were four-years-old] julie lisonbee. 
this girl is amazing. we can just talk for hours and never ever run out of things to say.  i went to her house the other day with the thoughts that we would watch one of the best movies ever made...[on the line...probably another reason we are best friends. i'm not sure anyone else would watch it in the theater with me three times] and we ended up just talking for hours. movie didn't even end up getting watched.

one of the awesome things about our friendship...our birthday is on the same exact day. so of course every year we must celebrate together.  because we are both a. poor, and b. love food, we have a tradition of redeeming our "free stuff {aka food} on your birthday" coupons. this week we went to red robin {YUMMM!...you know you were thinking it} and cold stone for free burgers and ice cream.  doesn't get much better than that. or this...
these are two of my favorite pictures of us, ever. pure bliss. that's all.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh tender.

    Girlfriend, I have told you that because I'm a private blog, it doesn't update automatically on the side bar. Instead you have to go and physically click to see if I've posted anything else fabulous :)

    Have a wonderful birthday! I liked being 24. That's when I moved to crazy-town (aka: Phoenix) and went to concerts and went to Alaska and had a darn good time.

    ReplyDelete