Sunday, April 15, 2012

it's about dang time.

...for me to graduate...

4 schools. 5 apartments. 27 roommates. 3 majors. and about a million mid-life college crises later, i'm actually graduating.

it's been a crazy experience and i've actually been slightly much more nostalgic than i anticipated i would be. here is a glimpse of the last few days of my college experience...

last day of class with these 39 wonderful people...

i'm pretty sure i spent a good part of the past two years of my life in this very room...

team b team fabulous. good memories...every wednesday morning. 8:00 am.

closing banquet.

there is no way i would have survived these past two years without the help of these lovely ladies.


i owe a lot to these women. best professors on campus. {not biased at all of course...}

only my favorite g-chatting friend of all time. not sure why it took us so long to realize we were meant to be friends.

one more final to go and i'm officially a college g.r.a.d.u.a.t.e. 
real life...here i come.

5 comments:

  1. um i almost just cried reading this... i miss the back of your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I am a little creepy, because I know you mostly through mutual associations, maybe we've never even spoken? But I still come to your blog sometimes. You are GORGEOUS! Every picture I'm thinking daaaaang, look at her! You are just lovely! AND, I feel like you are a really wholesome person-- very genuine and ambitious. I wish we were better friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that's maybe the nicest thing anyone has ever said/-slash-/typed to me. haha. i'm actually quite glad to hear that because it makes me feel better about the fact that i frequently stalk YOUR blog and think the exact SAME thing. we should totally be better friends...don't know how we missed the boat on that one, but i'm always so inspired by your blog and you have such great insights into life that really make me think about things and remind me to be grateful for the gospel and all of the blessings that i have. basically, you're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also emma...i almost cried WRITING it and tonight was epic. don't gooooooooooo to boston and leave me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on graduating, girl! What an accomplishment. Also, your outfit is amazing; that shirt is gorgeous and I need that skirt in fat (i.e. maternity) size immediately. Hottie!

    ReplyDelete