Monday, July 2, 2012

the best part of the summer.

best part of summer: boating


this past weekend matt, brenna, and tim came to visit. 


we boated [of course]. bbq'd. ice cream potato-ed. and it was awesome


because i suck at taking pictures {as in...i never do} i don't have many but here are a few snapshots of their water sport skills. which were pretty impressive






all in all. great weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Still sad I didn't come with them (although I wasn't technically invited I'm telling myself I was!!) Cute pic of you and Matt!... Frame it! Love you and can't wait to see you in a week and a half!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, wow. You and your boy are CUTE!! (maybe that is an over-assuming comment, but 2 posts in a row with you featured in the same pic as that boy.... SO CUTE!! makes me happy)

    ReplyDelete