Sunday, April 14, 2013

all i want to do...

all i want to do with my life is...
own a precious bakery and bake yummy treats all day for people to eat. and love. and that make them feel happy.

ironic that i'm about to become a dietitian? maybe. but who cares?

i will own a bakery one day. one day... for now, i'll just keep baking in my my parents kitchen. like these...



so not that i'm promoting myself and my small very small business. or maybe i am, but if you are in the market for a cake. i'm your girl. 

see more here: http://www.facebook.com/andieocakes

2 comments:

  1. I want to order one for my hubbies b-day for the 26th of April! I will FB you. You can still be a dietitian and a baker! Maybe you could have super yummy yet healthy cakes in your bakery alongside the super sweet delicious ones! Or make makes for those who have food allergies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your cakes, cupcakes etc. you are so talented! I wish I lived closer so I could order delicious treats from you :)

    ReplyDelete