“There is no use trying; one can't believe impossible things." -Alice
"I dare say you haven't had much practice. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” -Queen
I just may have to add in half an hour of believing impossible things to my daily to do list. Something to consider i guess.
I also started thinking that maybe, just maybe I should go see the new Alice in Wonderland movie that recently came out. It looks slightly creepy, but I've heard it's actually pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of Johnny Depp (with the exception of his role as the most attractive Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean) but I may have to rethink the idea of seeing his latest movie. Who knows, it just might not be so bad.
...right?p.s. yes, I do in fact realize that my blog is very sad and pathetic but I am struggeling with getting the hang of this whole blogging thing. My roommate Paige has promised to turn me into a most amazing blogger...eh eh hem...paige?...one of these days.

Check you out! I didn't know you had a blog. Welcome to the world of over sharing your personal life :)
ReplyDeletei'm convinced the mad hatter will be the most popular halloween costume of 2010.
ReplyDeleteYes, I've joined the world of blogging.
ReplyDeleteI concur. Last years most popular costume: Edward Cullen. This year: mad hatter.