Big news...I am not going to school this summer. First summer in three years that I won't be enduring the painful experience known as summer school. I plan to spend my summer having fun (oh, and working) and doing all the things I can't seem to find time for during the school year. My summer list includes:
1. Reading some books that I've always wanted to read but have just never gotten around to actually reading.
2. Improving my guitar skills (Jared is supposed to be helping me out on this one...right Jared?)
3. Working on some new art projects.
4. Getting back into shape (more time at the gym is most definitely needed)
5. Becoming a master chef/cake decorator (...or at least becoming a little bit better cook-this one is to counteract the the previous goal I suppose?)
Well with that being said (or typed) I am super excited for this summer. I actually spent last night calculating my grades to see what the worst possible scores I could get on my finals were and still do well in my classes. Yes, that's how sick of school I am. Only two more finals to go...almost there.
No comments:
Post a Comment