o I've discovered something about myself. I never take pictures. I just don't do it. Ever. I've realized that this has probably happened for few reasons. One, for the first year and a half that I was in college I lived with Brittany. She took pictures like crazy. She had her camera with her 24/7 so I just stole pictures from her and never took any of my own. At home my dad is the photographer. He always has his camera and makes sure to thoroughly document every moment of our waking lives and of our non-waking lives for that matter. Therefore, I am not one to think to take my camera anywhere, and even when I do I never use it. This must stop. Why? Because I want to remember these precious few years of my life. Plus, we all know a picture is worth a thousand words. I want to document everything. From now on I will take pictures...many pictures. I do, however, happen to have a few pictures of some recent events...
went up to park city to watch the ski jump competition
birthday dinner with friends. me n' tanier (the girl one)
best birthday present i've ever received, thanks mom.
colorful festivities of 2010
curling with the family
macall during curling, trying to take out the angry drill sergeant-slash-curling instructor. mr. dale.


supa cute
ReplyDelete