So I, along with almost every other person here in Provo, cannot wait for summer to get here. Last night my roommates and I were hanging out with some friends and we started making our summer to do list.
1. BBQ in the park + volleyball
2. Lots of hiking (Zion's, Stewart Falls, Havasupai, among others)
3. White water rafting
4. Seven Peaks (free passes of course...right Aaron?)
5. Bucket of KFC...picnic up the canyon (Paige made this a must, and who doesn't love fried chicken?)
6. A camp out on the front lawn of our apartment complex
7. Road trip to Cali.
8. Road trip to Bear Lake
9. Four-wheeling in St. George (slash when we go there I'm also making everyone go to MARV'S for the best strawberry shake of their lives)
10. Boating, lots of boating...already planning a trip home to Boise for this one.
11. LAKE POWELL. Quite possibly my favorite place on earth. It just wouldn't be summer without at least one trip to Powell.
12. Camping. One of my favorite summer activities. Sleeping outside-communing with nature. Cooking tinfoil dinners and roasting marshmallows. Telling scary stories (I could live without this part of course but others seem to love it). Really, anything and everything camping I love...
With that being said, who wouldn't be excited for summer? I just can't wait. So again...summer, please come soon.
Please.


yes yes! Yes! YES! and add our weekly bachlorette parties to the list as well.
ReplyDeleteI WANT TO COME!!!
ReplyDeleteoh it has been added...and michael, you are always invited.
ReplyDelete